What is it?
Sisu Fitness currently offers financing to help new and established gym owners outfit their facilities on their own terms.
Financing works by allowing you to spread the total cost of the equipment over as many months as you feel comfortable. This may make it easier for you to work within a budget and get your hands on some equipment even if you don't have all the money up-front at the time of checkout.
We're proud to say that we've partnered with Paypal as we believe that gives you the best/most cost effective options for financing on the market.
How does it work?
- Add the products you want to your cart and select 'Paypal' at checkout. When prompted simply change the payment source to PayPal Credit.
The minimum order amount for Paypal Credit is £99
- Once you have placed your order complete the short online application form on the next page. It takes 30 seconds to find out your result.
- If approved and you accept, you’ll have a credit limit attached to your PayPal account almost immediately.
- Once we get the confirmation through, we'll process your order and deliver the goods to your home address.
Is financing right for you?
Finance is a great way for you to spread the cost of your equipment. Paypal credit allows you to do this with NO ADDITIONAL FEE.
You don't have to worry about interest either as Paypal Credit offers you the option to spread the cost of your purchase over 4 months interest free.*
Check your eligibility
Before you apply, please note you will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Are employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year
Repaying the loan
You can make a single payment from your bank account, debit card or PayPal balance at any time, online by logging into your account and clicking 'Make a Payment'.
Alternatively you can set up monthly Direct Debit payments from a bank account you've linked to your PayPal account. This can also be done through clicking on the 'Make a Payment' on your Paypal Account.
The legal bit
The minimum payment due still applies to 0% offer balances. Any remaining balance due after the 4-month promotional period or any transactions under £99 will be charged interest at 19.9% p.a. (variable). In order to maintain the 0% offer, you need to keep up monthly repayments and stay within your credit limit. Credit subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal Credit is trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349. Deemed authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The nature and extent of consumer protections may differ from those for firms based in the UK. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.